Data-Informed Decision Making
The Virginia Tiered Systems of Supports is excited to host a three-day, interactive professional learning event focused on developing, implementing, and sustaining a data-informed decision-making process for improving instruction and interventions. Anchored to the Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI 1.12 - 1.15), this event is intended for school-based leadership teams and the division team members who support them and have completed New Team Training. Divisions from PBIS Cohorts and VTSS Cohorts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are invited to attend.
This spring's training will take place on three days:
- Wednesday, April 4/14/2021, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 4/21/2021, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4/29/2021, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Who should attend?
School Teams that have attended New Team Training along with members from the Division-level teams who support implementation. (at least one administrator, teacher, and someone who serves as the data person for the team).
- Identify elements of an integrated and aligned data system that allows "real-time" access to data
- Identify a data-informed decision-making process to apply a problem of practice
- Understand the importance of analyzing fidelity, root causes, and outcome data to evaluate implementation progress towards identified goals
- Apply a culturally responsive lens to the analysis of data or decision making
Zoom Link (for all three sessions)
Note: Documents on this page are WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliant, with a few exceptions. When structure or content makes compliance difficult, we offer an additional, less robust version. Any document marked with an asterisk is visual in nature and cannot be converted to an accessibility-compliant layout. For assistance in using these documents, please contact your VTSS System Coach(es) or the webmaster.